Last updated October 20, 2021
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
As you use the Data Inventions Service, we collect personal information from you directly and automatically as outlined below.
Information Collected from You
As you use the Data Inventions Service, we collect personal information as follows:
- When you apply for employment, we collect your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, employment history, and educational history. We use this personal information to assess and manage your application, to communicate with you, and as necessary to comply with the law.
- When you contact us, we collect name, email address, any other information you choose to include in your correspondence. We use this personal information to respond to your questions or inquiries and address any issues you may have.
- To schedule a demo, we will collect your name, company name, email address, and information about your shop floor. We use this personal information to schedule your demo and communicate with you. We may also use this personal information to send you marketing communications we feel may be of interest to you.
- To subscribe you to Kick the Can podcast updates, we collect your name, email address, and company name.
- If you submit a customer support ticket, we will collect your name, email address, and telephone number. We use this personal information to respond to your questions and inquiries and assist you with your product.
- We may also use your personal information collected for the above purposes to create aggregated statistical data, to comply with the law, and for other limited circumstances as described in INFORMATION SHARING.
Information Collected Automatically
We also collect information via cookies as you use the Website. This information includes your:
Information about your interaction with the Data Inventions Service, such as the pages you visit, the frequency of access, how much time you spend on each page, what you click on, and referring website address.
Information about the device you use to access the Data Inventions Service, such as browser type, browser language, hardware model, operating system, and your preferences.
Information about your location, which may be determined through your IP address.
To conduct interest-based advertising, we use Facebook Pixel to serve you ads on your social media based on your browsing behavior. Facebook Pixel sets a cookie on your device that allows your behavior to be tracked after you have been redirected to our website by clicking on a Facebook ad. This enables us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. We do not have access to the information collected through the Facebook Pixel. However, the information collected via the Facebook Pixel is stored and processed by Facebook. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and use it for its own promotional purposes in accordance with Facebook's Data Usage Policy. You can opt-out of displaying Facebook ads and sharing by visiting your Facebook Ad Settings, and you can clear and control the information third parties share with Facebook in your Off-Facebook Activity
To contractors and service providers we use to support the Data Inventions Services, such as our IT support, communications vendor, cloud provider, and website developer.
To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Data Inventions’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Data Inventions about our users is among the assets transferred.
Where legally required, such as in response to court orders, regulator inquiries, or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, as required to contracts; to defend against legal claims or demands; to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
With your consent.
You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email. Please note that we will continue to send you emails necessary to the Data Inventions Service or any assistance you request.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the personal information we have collected from you.
DO NOT TRACK
The Data Inventions Service does not support Do Not Track.
The Data Inventions Service is not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18).
1001 State St., Suite 900
Erie, PA 16501